Sunday, June 13, 2010

Flip Flop Fetish Found Festering Freely


Took me a while to come up with all of the "F" words.....but here is the story...and the photo to go along with it.


Trapper loves to lick. He loves sunscreen, arms, hands, fingers, and oddly enough, toes. I don't have a big problem with it, I figure it is better than biting or mouthing, which he doesn't do thankfully. It is a little annoying when I put sunscreen on and have to fight him off until it dries. You would think I put lard on, or maybe peanut butter. And we will have to break him of this soon.


Anyways, Trapper will lick and lick and clean and lick my feet, or anybody else who happens to wear flip flops or sandals. No love nips, or shark chomps but eventually I looked at my flip flops and realized that the boy has nibbled at the edges of both flip flops and now chunks are falling off like boulders! All very quietly and discreetly. He looks up with those big "I didn't do it" eyes, so sad, after a mother's heart and gosh darn if my shoes aren't chewed up like little termites ate them!!!! Luckily these are not fancy flip flops that were freely found fetished...but basic house shoes that I wouldn't wear in public.
He is usually obvious with his antics and naughty finds in the house. For example, he loves Larry's head bands, sweat included at no charge. Instead of quietly going off into the corner for a quick chew, he proudly runs in front of mom and dad, white headband bursting out of either side of his mouth and seems to say "Lookie what I got"! And then the forbidden game of Keep Away begins, us trying to get the unknown object, and Trapper doing the crazies around the living room. At this rate, I'll be a size 2 by the time we turn him back in for training:)




1 comment:

  1. Yep, the boys are related. Duke goes after my headband that I use when I wash my face at night. He grabs it from the drawer, smiles at me and RUNS through the house. Then when I approach he rolls on his back, I pet the belly and he turns the goods over. Socks apparently are also on his approved list for this game. ps. I also lost ONE flip flop due to similiar circumstance. Maybe I should donate the "single" to you.

    ReplyDelete